Flaunt.cc requests and collects personal information from our customers at various site locations and instances, including, but not limited to, when you create a Flaunt.cc account, make a purchase, communicate with us via social media, write a product review, create a wishlist, participate in events, contests, or promotions, contact our customer care team, or post other customer-generated content to this Site. These are currently the primary ways in which we gather information, however, we may also collect data through other channels in the future. The types of personal information we may collect from you can vary according to the method through which it was attained. It may include, but is not limited to, the following:
Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us, such as:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Shipping address
- Billing information (such as billing address, and other sensitive information, specifically for the purpose of completing your transaction)
- Username and password for your Flaunt.cc membership
- A record of your Flaunt.cc orders, purchase history, and shopping behavior and preferences
- Information provided by you through your interactions with us in social media
- Location and geographic information that could be collected if you use our mobile site or app.
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
- Additionally, when you select to email a friend your wishlist or tell a friend about Flaunt.cc, we request their email address from you to send them a one-time email. We do not share your friend’s email information for any other purposes unless that friend creates a membership to Flaunt.cc.
We may collect and store non-personally identifiable usage information (including frequency and number of visitors to our Site). Such data is used only in aggregate form and in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may provide this anonymous, aggregate information to our partners; and our partners may additionally use such information in order to determine general usage patterns and trends in an effort to provide you with an improved online experience.
Email & Other Communications
We may contact you via email to send you necessary order-related messages, such as order confirmation and shipment confirmation notices.
We may also send you newsletters and additional email messages about our products, services, contests, and promotions that we feel may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive these and other promotional communications from us, you may select the unsubscribe link which is present in each email. You may also customize your communication preferences by accessing the email preference center in your Flaunt.cc Account and adjusting your settings accordingly.
How We Use Your Information
All of the personal information we collect from our customers is for the purpose of the reasoning described above (see sections b & c), as well as:
- processing, verifying, validating, and completing your transaction
- creating, managing, and maintaining your account to this Site
- providing requested customer support and services
- record keeping of your purchase history
- enabling communication via our Site, blog, and social networks
- managing your participation in contests and promotions
- sending email as appropriate (See Section c: Email & Other Communications)
- Payment, Shipping, Referral, & Other Programs
- Legal Disclosure
- Links to Third Party Websites
- User-Generated Content & Information Disclosure
We use a third party payment processor and a third party shipping agent to ensure the payment and delivery of your purchased products. We also use a third party to administer our referral program. We may use other third parties for other services from time to time. These third parties have no authority to use your personal information for their own promotional purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose personal information to our service providers, the government, law enforcement agencies, or other third parties under certain circumstances where a formal request has been made (such as in responding to a court order, subpoena, or judicial proceeding) as Flaunt.cc, in our sole and absolute discretion, deems necessary and appropriate. Moreover, in the event of a sale, merger, or transfer of some or all of Flaunt.cc's assets, or dissolution or bankruptcy, your personal information may be transferred to an unaffiliated third party as part of or apart from other transferred assets or assets. Any transfer will then be governed by and be the responsibility of any purchaser of or successor to the transferred assets or assets. We shall notify you by a notice on the home page of any change in the information practices governing your personal information as a result of any transfer of assets or any asset change in ownership, and your choices in how your information is used.
This Site contains links to other websites. Flaunt.cc takes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each website you visit prior to disclosing your personal information.
Any personal information or image content you voluntarily disclose online in a manner that other users can view (including, but not limited to: product reviews, Be the Buyer comments, on social media pages, in connection with contests and promotions, and on the Flaunt.cc blog) becomes publicly available, and can be read, collected, and used by other members of this forum to send you unsolicited messages. Your membership name, email, or other information may also be displayed when you post comments or upload images throughout the Site. Flaunt.cc is not responsible for the personal information users select to disclose in these forums.
You can access, update, or change your personal information and communication preferences by signing into your Flaunt.cc Account and modifying your preferences at your discretion.
You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we specify or request, but then you may not be able to create a membership with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features.
Last updated Sept 19, 2012
Thank you for shopping at Flaunt.cc!
The Flaunt.cc Team